Vacation Bible School 2023
June 5 – 9 from 5 – 8 p.m.
We had a blast at “Rocky Railway: Jesus’s Power Pulls Us Through” last August, and can’t wait for another week of growing in faith with our VBS kids! Our theme for 2023 is “Stellar: Shine Jesus’s Light.” Kids will be launched on a cosmic quest where they’ll have a blast shining Jesus’s light to the world! Our VBS is open to members and non-members, so feel free to invite your friends.
Registration Is Open
- Please fill out the “We’ll be attending” form at the bottom of this page.
- To complete the registration process, download, print, and complete the media release and registration forms. Return them to the church office or email them to email@example.com. (You do not need to complete a media release form unless you need to update your information or haven’t filled one out.)
- We ask that you register by Friday, May 26 so we have time to prepare for your child’s VBS experience. If you’ve missed the deadline, please check with firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are vacancies remaining.
What ages is Vacation Bible School for?
Vacation Bible School is for children 3 years old through those completing 5th grade. Older children, youth, and adults are welcome to volunteer.
What is Vacation Bible School like?
Everyone begins and ends a night at VBS together in the sanctuary with songs, skits, videos, etc. Our 3 year olds through kindergarteners then participate in the Preschool VBS program, where the activities are all targeted toward their age group. Children who are in First Grade through Fifth Grade are divided into small groups which then travel to different stations.
What is the schedule for the evening sessions on 8/12 and 8/13?
- 5:00-5:15 Drop-off
- 5:15-5:45 Dinner*
- 5:45- 7:45 Main program
- 7:45- 8:00 Evening wrap up including a slide show of the kids helping to tell the Bible story of the day.
- Parents, you are invited to arrive at 7:45 so you can enjoy it with your kids! Otherwise, check-out is at 8:00.
*We are happy to accommodate food allergies and dietary concerns. You can note them on your registration form, and/or discuss them in detail with our staff. We will do whatever we can to make this a safe and healthy environment for your child(ren).
Questions? Contact us:
Vacation Bible School Director: Roel at email@example.com
We’ll be attending!