Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday and we will begin a daily devotion series that is part of a Lenten emphasis called “Fasting from . . .” You are encouraged to
- read the daily devotion and prayer
- spend some time journaling your answers to the questions presented
- participate in one of our weekly discussion groups.
Here is a look ahead to the “Fasting from…” themes for the devotions:
- Apathy (March 6 –12)
- Resentment (March 13 – 19)
- Shame (March 20 – 26)
- Worry and fear (March 27 – April 2)
- Perfectionism and control (April 3 – April 9)
- Judgment (April 10 – 16)
May God richly bless your Lenten journey to the cross.
Please contact the church office if you’d like to receive this through email.Tags: devotions, fasting, Lent