Whether you are cleaning out a closet or responding to one of our seasonal drives, you can bring all your donations to one place! The Donation station is a small room located across from the bathrooms in building A (near the Information Station). Please donate items to the appropriate bin or receptacle. Below are some descriptions to help you decide where your items should go. Even small things can add up to make a big difference for our community and our world!
- North Fulton Community Charities: provides emergency and ongoing assistance to families in need in our own neighborhoods.
- What to Bring: Dry goods for the food pantry. Please check to make sure items are not expired, the food pantry cannot accept them.
- Plastic grocery bags: the food pantry goes through about 1,000 per day! Place them in the blue trash can.
- The Galing Foundation: creates libraries and provides school supplies for children in the Philippines.
- What to Bring: children’s books, young adult books, notebooks, pens and pencils, and any other school supplies
- The Ronald McDonald House: provides lodging near hospitals for families with children who are hospitalized far from home.
- What to Bring: the tabs from your soda cans
- Items you can recycle at the Donation Station: Printer cartridges, eyeglasses (benefits the Lions Club), hearing aids, and cell phones
We have several drives throughout the year at Cross of Life to meet more specific needs. Information about each will be posted at the appropriate time. Here are some to give you an idea of what is coming up!
- NFCC School Supplies Drive
- Care Packages Drive (for our college students)
- NFCC Coats and warm clothing drive: click here for details from NFCC. Please place your items in the NFCC bin in the Donation Station from October 6 – October 20. Thank you!
- Thanksgiving Food Drive: NFCC
- Communion Wine (around Thanksgiving)
- Giving Tree Drive (for the NFCC Santa Shop)
- Easter Drive (for the COL Easter Egg Hunt)
- Valentine’s Care Packages (for the homebound)
Items for Cross of Life Christian Montessori School
- Our school accepts Box Tops and Labels for Education- please drop them off in the box in the office hallway (the box is marked for Labels for Education but all items can be donated there)
- Publix Partners – you can benefit our school by registering (online or at Publix) and designating COLCMS as your school of choice.
- Annual Raffle- Each year the school holds a raffle in the spring, and they are happy to accept donations for raffle items. Please watch for announcements or inquire in the office.