While children are welcome in worship, the nursery is available to give them a little more wiggle room. Below are some details to help streamline your experience in the nursery. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Deacon Deacon Mary Houck, our Director of Youth and Children’s Ministry or the Children’s Ministry Chairperson.
- The nursery is open from 8:30-12:30 every Sunday morning, and is often open for seasonal worship services and other special events. Check events on our calendar to see if nursery is offered for a particular event, or contact us.
- Our nursery worker is a long-time member of the congregation, and has completed our screening process for staff, including regular background checks.
- The nursery is intended for children up to the age of four. During Sunday School, 3 and 4 year-olds are invited to participate in our youngest Sunday School class.
- Please sign in and out every time you visit the nursery, even if it is more than once during your visit to church. For everyone’s safety, it is important that we know who is responsible for each child at all times.
- The nursery bathroom has a changing table, which you are welcome to use any time you are at church.
- More questions? Click here to see our Nursery Policy