New members are invited to join Cross of Life a few times throughout the year. To learn more about how to join and the dates for the next sessions, click here.
On Sunday, October 15, we are excited to receive new members who have completed orientation at the 11:15 service, and we hope that everyone joins us in making them feel welcome!
Schedule for New Members on Sunday:
- 10-11:00 am: Third and last New Member Orientation session in the Sanctuary
- 11:15 am-12:30 pm: Traditional worship including reception of new members by Affirmation of Baptism
- 12:30- 1:30 pm: Luncheon in Honor of New Members in the Fellowship Hall.*
- The nursery will be open at it’s usual times for your convenience. Please pick up children from the nursery before the luncheon.
- Take a moment on Sunday to find your newly created church mailbox, and look for something special from the children and youth of COL!
*This luncheon is for new member families, ‘shepherd’ families, council members, and staff. It is not open to the whole congregation.