We believe that worshiping as a family is an important faith formation experience for both parents and children. Children are welcomed at all three of our Sunday services, sometimes as a joyfully-noisy part of our worshiping community. However, if your child(ren) need more room to move around, something to do, or a break from the sanctuary, please take advantage of one or more of the following options:
- Participating: Help your child(ren) participate in the service by sitting near the front or in one of the transepts (side sections), where children can see more easily. Encourage your kids to follow along in the service according to their abilities – standing, kneeling, folding their hands for prayer, etc.
- Our 9:00 and 11:15 services both have a Children’s Moment right before the sermon.
- Nursery: Children up to age 4 can be dropped off in our Nursery while parents are in worship. Be sure to sign in and out each time with our nursery worker.
- ‘Busy’ Bags: Busy bags are available at the Greeter’s Station in the Narthex and inside the door leading to the side transept (near the nursery). Each bag contains crayons, coloring books, picture books, and other small items to keep little hands occupied during worship. Please return the bags after worship.
- Cry Room: The cry room is available if you need to take children out of worship and prefer to keep them with you. There is a live feed of the service available in this room, which is next to the main sanctuary doors. It is also available as a quiet and private place for feeding whenever you are at church.
- Changing: A changing table is available in the nursery bathroom with basic supplies if needed, and fold-down changing tables are located in the main bathrooms.
- Welcome Center: The Welcome Center (located in the Fellowship Hall) has juice, water, and snacks if your child(ren) get hungry on Sunday mornings (please help them make their selections). It also has coffee for tired parents!